Please Note: Requests for the following additional coverages are also a request for an additional premium
Not Covered/ Additional Policy Endorsements
- Water Damage (excluding flooding, etc.)
- Personal Liability
- Bodily Injury
- Back up of Sewer and Drain- Provides coverage for damage caused by the back up of a sewer, drain, or sump pump overflow.
- Flood Insurance- Flood coverage is not provided on a homeowner’s policy, it’s a separate policy that we can provide for you. It provides coverage from an overflow of a body of water (lake, stream or river) and surface water (caused by excessive rainfall). You do not need to be in a flood prone area to purchase a flood policy.
- Modified Replacement Cost on your Dwelling & your Personal Property- This guarantees the dwelling or personal property will be replaced without depreciation in the event of a total loss.
- Identity Theft Coverage- Reimburses you for expenses related to restoring your identity if it were stolen.
- Personal Property Schedule- Removes deductible & provides worldwide coverage for jewelry, guns, furs, musical instruments, collectibles, fine art, etc.
- Special Personal Property- Provides the broadest coverage available for your home contents.
- Earthquake Coverage- Covers the cost to replace or repair your damaged property in the event of an earthquake. This coverage is excluded on a homeowner’s policy.
- Business in the Home Endorsement- Provides liability and/or business property coverage for certain home-based businesses.
- Excess Liability (Umbrella) and Increased Liability Limits- Protects your assets in the event you or someone in your household accidentally injures another person or damages their property.